• We take time to build a working relationship with our clients to fully understand their needs and remain sensitive to their situation.
• Immediate marketing of your sale by a unique team of creative marketing professionals.
• Research of your antiques and collectibles by our team professionals to ensure correct pricing of your items.
• Our company understands our clients have most likely experienced loss of some kind. We want to make this a worry free process.
• “We leave your home realtor ready.” After the sale we will send in a professional team who will spend no less than 3 hours cleaning your home for FREE.
• Attractive displays and staging of your items.
• Website previewing service for our customers.
• Removal and/or disposal of unsold items.
• FREE professional shredding of up to 65 gallons of sensitive/personal documents
• FREE professional erasing of computer hard drives.
Yes. We have all the necessary licenses and insurance.
Please call, email or text for an appointment. We will walk you through the process.
We can meet with a family member, friend, realtor, etc. We can also set up a phone conference.
We will deal with them for you. That is our job. We have never been denied holding a sale.
We will move them to the location of the sale at no charge.
Yes, we do sell them upon your request. Please call for more information.
We can do a sale in 5–7 days. We prefer a 2 week lead in.
Yes, we do provide that service. Please call for more information.
Yes, we do an initial consultation to explain the scope and costs involved with providing you with a successful sale. We meet with you and tour the home
to get an idea on the type of items and their value. We agree on the terms for the sale and sign the contract outlining the costs and services offered. The
sorting and staging of your items will start immediately unless we are scheduled to begin at a later date. We begin marketing your sale immediately after
you decide to use our services.
Our commission rate is between 20% and 50% depending on the size of the estate. Commission is decided based on the amount of items that staff will have
to stage and price for the sale. We also consider the value of the items and the research our staff does to ensure valuable items are not overlooked and priced
Yes. An estate sale contract is a way of detailing the agreed upon terms. It’s a safeguard for not only our company but also you as the customer. The contract
locks us into our pledge to be legitimate, hardworking and bring a sense of dignity to every sale we hold.
Our marketing approach is unique and effective and we always stay on top of the most current marketing trends. In addition to our extended client database
we will use social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and standard print media to aggressively market your sale.
Most estate sales are three day events. Most sales are held Thursday, Friday and Saturday with exceptions made if we believe it will maximize profits.
On average 10% of sale items are left on the last day of the sale and those are donated to a local non-profit organization. If you have a specific non-profit
group you would like us to contact we are happy to do that for you.
No. Our company collects and remits state mandated sales tax for all items sold.